Citrix XenServer Backup
SEP offers advanced backup and disaster recovery features for Citrix XenServer. SEP displays the XenServer infrastructure in the management interface, showing available VMs and simplifying the planning and execution of automated backup processes. No additional effort is required to back up and protect any XenServer environment.
Changed Block Tracking (CBT) allows SEP software to free up disk space and creates the option to perform Full, Differential and Incremental backups.
The software communicates directly with the Citrix XenServer API to back up snapshot images of VMs without the need for clients/agents. You simply enter your XenCenter username and password and a list of all Citrix hosts and VMs auto-populates. VMs can be dragged and dropped VMs into any backup group schedule.
SEP also includes Activation Loss Prevention by keeping the same MAC Address and UID so you don’t have to re-enter Windows Key Codes or re-activate third party software.
- Changed Block Tracking (CBT) provides Full, Differential and Incremental backup options
- Single File Restore from FULL, DIFF, and INC
- Agentless technology
- Deduplication – Reduce backup storage!
- Prevents License Activation Loss
- Simplifies backup management with a dashboard for XenServer and the entire backup environment
- Windows VSS and Linux server snapshots
- See all guests with authentication to the XenServer pool
- Use Disaster Recovery to synchronize your virtual machine to a pool or offsite location
- Keep a DR site in sync for a hot or cold availability solution
- Restore to other XenServer hosts or pools
- Back up metadata & host-specific information
- Convert between Virtual and Physical Servers (V2P and P2V)
For a comprehensive list of supported Citrix versions, visit our OS/Hypervisor support documentation.
SEP Software empowers businesses with high-performance backup & disaster recovery for Citrix XenServer, Apps & Desktops
Backup Citrix Desktops Key Components:
- Desktop delivery controller
- User-specific profiles
- Provisioning server
- Master image
- SQL database
Backup Citrix Apps Key Components:
- XenApp Server
- User-specific profiles
- License server
- Citrix secure gateway
- Active directory
- Granular file and file share rights
- Server farm information
- System-specific information (included in system state)
Get In Touch
Please fill out the form
and a member of our team
will be in touch shortly.
Award Winning Backup and Disaster Recovery Products and Solutions.
© 2019 SEPUSA