Disaster Recovery & Continuity
Develop and Test a Disaster Recovery Plan
SEP can provide expert assistance creating a thorough backup and disaster recovery strategy to eliminate the possibility of data loss and blackmail in the event of a cyber-attack.
The only way to protect your organization from data loss is to have a reliable backup solution performing frequent backups that are regularly tested.
Test, Test, Test!
Implementing a strategy is only half the battle. Test your backups often and test your disaster recovery plan. Make sure your data is where you need it, when you need it. Use SEP Bare Metal Recovery to schedule periodic restores to confirm data veracity and that all systems are being backed up as planned.
Important Questions to Ask:
- Do you have a Recovery Time Objective plan? How long would it take to restore all of your data? Could you be back up-and-running within a few hours if you had to restore everything?
- Do you have a Recovery Point Objective plan? When was your last backup completed? How much data would you lose if an attack occurred X hours in between backups?
- Are you certain that you would get all of your data back exactly how you need it?
By implementing a business continuity strategy against disaster utilizing both SEP backup software and SEP Bare Metal Recovery (BMR), you can restore entire physical and virtual servers, operating systems, databases, and applications quickly and easily. This recovery method can be achieved within minutes, regardless of the type of hardware in use. SEP BMR is fully integrated into the SEP interface to ensure a fast and complete system recovery. SEP Bare Metal Recovery ensures that in the event of a disaster, all data and information can be recovered to completely recreate the original environment.
Do You Have an Information Security Program?
- Know where critical data is stored, how it is backed up and how to recover it.
- Inventory systems to discern the weakest link for intrusions.
- Assess risk.
- Implement workflow automation and simple IT use policies.
- Monitor the effectiveness of your security policy and data protection plan.
- Educate everyone who touches your data on good security habits.
- Implement effective technology best practices including a multi-layer security strategy – anti-malware, personal firewall, hard disk and file encryption, DLP and more.
Get In Touch
Please fill out the form
and a member of our team
will be in touch shortly.
Award Winning Backup and Disaster Recovery Products and Solutions.
© 2019 SEPUSA