Comprehensive, Cost-Effective, Scalable Data Protection
A single backup and disaster recovery solution for hybrid environments of any size
Physical, Virtual, & Cloud
Multi-Platform Data Protection & Business Continuity
Backup and recovery for the widest range of operating systems, databases and applications.
Easy to implement and scalable for any growing or changing environment.
Back up to any location – onsite or offsite, private or public cloud.
Backup & Recovery for Virtual Environments of Any Size or Type
Fastest snapshot and single file restore tools on the market
VMware, Hyper-V, Red Hat Virtualization, XenServer, KVM, ,OpenNebula. z/VM, Nutanix AHV.
Become a Partner
Want to become a partner?
SEP is always looking for new
Products and Solutions
We are a high-performance hybrid backup and disaster recovery solution.
SEP replaces multiple backup software products with a single high-performance solution for hybrid IT environments – physical, virtual and cloud. Supporting the widest range of operating systems, databases and applications, SEP is the perfect solution for IT professionals managing data protection and business continuity. Sales and support services for North and South America are managed from our headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery Solution for SMB
- Available for VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Red Hat Virtualization, and KVM
- Unlimited VM backup to tape, disk, or cloud
- Unlimited Deduplication, Replication, and Recovery
- Instant Recovery – Restart VMs directly from backup, eliminating downtime
- Webinar - SEP and Oracle Present “Backup & Recovery Best Practices with SEP Sesam and Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager”
- A Threat to your Data: Password Spraying
What Is Password Spraying? Password spraying is an attack where a criminal passes a large number of usernames into a program that tries to find the matching password by using common passwords or passwords from previously compromised data. […]
- Methods for Destroying Old Data
When you create a backup of any type of data, there inevitably comes a time when the backup is no longer needed and you need to retire your assets in a safe way. Maybe you have sufficient backups of the data in your retention plan, you […]